Great relaxation after an adventuresome day.
The name says it all. Comfort Zone's generously padded arms, divided back cushion, and fully padded footrest deliver ultimate seating comfort. Subtle heavy-thread stitching and nailhead trim accentuate the rolled arms. Rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
40"H x 37"W x 44"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 22"SW × 22"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- 13 in. wall clearance
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Safety locks prevent rocking furniture from rocking while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Nailhead trim
- Available for faster delivery in select leathers.
- Available in multiple custom-order leather colors.
- The upholstery color you choose determines the nailhead trim. Nailhead trims are specific to the upholstery color and cannot be substituted.
- Visit a Flexsteel retailer for custom-order options and details. Allow 10 to 12 weeks for delivery on custom orders.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.