Available Options: contrast arm pillows, down option for pillows, pillow treatment, nailhead, wood finish
Seating: Sinuous Springs
Back Description: Loose Pillow Backs
Available Cover Classes: R, RM
- Body Fabric: Namaste Smolder; xpp Pepito Ocean pt Sophie Turquoise; xpp Floresco Turquoise pt Sophie Turquoise; Nail Antique; Finish Walnut
- ARM HEIGHT 26"; SEAT HEIGHT 21"; INSIDE WIDTH 80"; INSIDE DEPTH 22.5"
- Mayo frames are constructed with furniture grade plywood and solid hardwood boards that are combined to produce one of the best frames in the industry.
- Mayo products feature 8 gauge sinuous wire seat springs, each connected from side to side with spring steel wire for lateral support and stability. This spring system is similar to systems use in the finest automobiles.
- Mayo seat cushion foam is a 2.0 pound high density polyurethane foam. Mayo has a full polyurethane foam fabrication operation located right inside the factory so we can maintain quality assurance standards in all the polyurethane parts used in Mayo products.
- Special attention is placed on the comfort of all Mayo backs. Semi-attached and loose backs are produced with an inner bag inside the cover to assure durability and comfort. The inner bag is designed with two chambers, an upper and a lower one. The chambers are separated by an inner flange that controls the thickness of the bag so it will maintain the proper shape.
- Frame and Springing Systems Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Seat Cushion Foam Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available To Order in hundreds of Mayo Custom fabrics. Prices vary depending upon the fabric selected. Lead Time 4-6 weeks.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.