The 9000L leather sectional by Mayo Furniture offers both fashion and comfort to your next living room. This sectional comes with a stylish high back, loose-back cushions and rolled scooped arms. Make it your very own with Mayo's top-grain leather options, nail-head choices and leg finishes. Prices will always vary depending upon the leather, nail-head and configuration options you choose. See store for complete details of all the customization and configurations options.
- Shown In 100%eather: Untouchable Bandwagon
- Sku as shown: 9000L15 LAF Sofa, 9000L70 Wedge, 9000L14 RAF Sofa
- Untouchable Bandwagon is a protected semi-aniline leather that can be cleaned with mild soap.
- Customization on leather, nail-head and configuration available. Prices vary depending upon the configuration and leather selected. Lead time 4-6 weeks.
- Mayo frames are constructed with furniture grade plywood and solid hardwood boards that are combined to produce one of the best frames in the industry.
- Mayo products feature 8 gauge sinuous wire seat springs, each connected from side to side with spring steel wire for lateral support and stability. This spring system is similar to systems use in the finest automobiles. Some models feature a drop-in coil spring seat spring system.
- Mayo seat cushion foam is a 2.0 pound high density polyurethane foam. Mayo has a full polyurethane foam fabrication operation located right inside the factory so we can maintain quality assurance standards in all the polyurethane parts used in Mayo products.
- Special attention is placed on the comfort of all Mayo backs. Semi-attached and loose backs are produced with an inner bag inside the cover to assure durability and comfort. The inner bag is designed with two chambers, an upper and a lower one. The chambers are separated by an inner flange that controls the thickness of the bag so it will maintain the proper shape.
- Frame and Springing Systems Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Seat Cushion Foam Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.